Re: PostgreSQL websites down? - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Justin Clift
Subject Re: PostgreSQL websites down?
Date
List pgsql-www
Bruce Momjian wrote:
<snip>
> When the main web site is down, where else can we mention it?  Or are
> you saying we should mention that IRC is where we will disseminate
> information when the main web site is down?

Well, I was just thinking that it would be nice to mention somewhere on
the website that when the websites are down, we'll disseminate info
through IRC.  Although that info won't be available when the websites
are down, a lot of people should still see it and remember it.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--
Executive Director
Digital Distribution Global Training Services Pty. Ltd.