Re: postgresql.org down ? - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Justin Clift
Subject Re: postgresql.org down ?
Date
List pgsql-www
Hi Cristian,

Yep, it does seem like the PostgreSQL sites are down.

:(

Just emailed Marc Fournier and the PostgreSQL website mailing list so
they're made aware of the problem if they're not already.

Arrrgh.

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--
Executive Director
Digital Distribution Global Training Services Pty. Ltd.