Re: measuring disk usage of records - Mailing list pgsql-general

From P.J. \"Josh\" Rovero
Subject Re: measuring disk usage of records
Date
List pgsql-general
Use contrib/dbsize, then you'll be able to

select relation_size('<table_name>');
select database_size('<database_name>');

Answers come back in bytes....

If the customer records are mixed with different customer
data in the same tables, it's a bit more complicated.

--
P. J. "Josh" Rovero                                 Sonalysts, Inc.
Email: rovero@sonalysts.com    www.sonalysts.com    215 Parkway North