Re: Portable interpretation of jdbc SQLException for SERIALIZABLE - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Dave Tenny
Subject Re: Portable interpretation of jdbc SQLException for SERIALIZABLE
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
FYI, additional testing with the software revs indicated below
reveals that the SQLException SQLState is null, and the vendor specific
error code is zero.
That seems to leave me stuck with interpreting the exception string
content (ugh!)
unless someone has additional information.