Re: An out of memory error when doing a vacuum full - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Sean Shanny
Subject Re: An out of memory error when doing a vacuum full
Date
List pgsql-general
 From postgresql.conf:

# - Memory -

shared_buffers = 10000          # min 16, at least max_connections*2,
8KB each
sort_mem = 64000                # min 64, size in KB
vacuum_mem = 32767              # min 1024, size in KB

The ulimit is set to unlimited as far as I can tell.

--sean