Re: Newbie question - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Christian Rengstl
Subject Re: Newbie question
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Hi,

my operating system is SuSE Linux 9.0 with Java 1.4.2, postgresql 7.3.4
and the jdbc driver is pg73jdbc3.jar. I don't have a firewall set up, so
there shouldn't be any problem with that. I have the driver in the
lib/ext directory of my Java VM.

Chris