Re: Excel, OpenOffice and Postgres - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Sai Hertz And Control Systems
Subject Re: Excel, OpenOffice and Postgres
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello javier garcia,
Hello Bob;
Some time ago I were using Postrges along with Excel via Microsoft Query and
ODBC. I just remember that there was a problem when trying to see views but
it worked with single tables. Perhaps you can experiment with that.
This problem can be over come by unticking the updateable cursurs in pgsqlODBC config menu
Regards Vishal Kashyap
Javier