Re: Excel, OpenOffice and Postgres - Mailing list pgsql-general

From javier garcia - CEBAS
Subject Re: Excel, OpenOffice and Postgres
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello Bob;
Some time ago I were using Postrges along with Excel via Microsoft Query and
ODBC. I just remember that there was a problem when trying to see views but
it worked with single tables. Perhaps you can experiment with that.

Javier