Re: Shell access & send email from PLPGSQL? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Shell access & send email from PLPGSQL?
Date
List pgsql-general
Philippe Lang wrote:
Hello,

This is exactly what I needed. It works just fine for me, except when a function is being created through the pgAdmin III (version 1.02 under Windows). In this case, I think functions are being stored in the database with a CR/LF at the end, what the plpgsh engine does not like at all!
You can also use plPHP with it's built in mail() function.

Except this, that's fine. Thanks.

Philippe Lang
Attik System
http://www.attiksystem.ch