Help with Turning debugging on/off - Mailing list pgsql-general

From cadancer
Subject Help with Turning debugging on/off
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi, all.

Re: 7.2.2

I modified the postgresql.conf file to enable some debugging.  I then
did pg_ctl reload -D "blah".  That got the debugging started.  But when
I tried to turn it off, it does not seem to want to stop debugging.  I
tried just commenting the lines out, then I tried explicitly changing
them from true to false.   Neither seems to turn the debugging off. I
did the pg_ctl reload after each change I tried.

Any ideas, 'cause I am puzzled.

...john

*** DETAIL ***
log_timestamp = true