Re: DBD::Pg problem - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Barbara Lindsey
Subject Re: DBD::Pg problem
Date
List pgsql-general
When I have problems like this, I do something like this:
$sql="insert into it_contact (email, to_email,
subject,details,modify,parent) values(
'".$from."','".$to,"','".$subject."','".$body."', now(),'".$parent."')";

Then you dont have to bind params. You can just prepare and execute.

Besides that, you can print the $sql string with the expanded variables
and copy and paste it into psql to see if that gets you a different
error to help debug if it is not already obvious when you see the whole SQL.

Hope this helps.
Barb

--
Barbara E. Lindsey,
COG RDC

----
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this electronic
message is legally privileged and confidential and intended only for the
use of the individual(s) or entity(ies) named above.  If the reader of
this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this email or any of it's
components is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in
error, please contact the sender.
----