Re: [querybuilder patch] Re: I asks for again, - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Raphaël Enrici
Subject Re: [querybuilder patch] Re: I asks for again,
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hiroshi Saito wrote:

>From: "Raphaël Enrici" <blacknoz@club-internet.fr>
>

>>Hi Hiroshi,
>>
>>Hiroshi Saito wrote:
>>

>>>Question 2)
>>>Please send screen shots to me.
>>>

>>Shall I ?
>>

>As for screen to add a table?
>which is it?
>case 1)
>http://cre-ent.skcapi.co.jp/~saito/pgadmin3/FreeBSD_QueryBuilder_1.jpg
>case 2)
>http://cre-ent.skcapi.co.jp/~saito/pgadmin3/FreeBSD_QueryBuilder_2.jpg

It's just like the first case. (note that I find it has a better look
than second one... so, I'm happy! ;p)

>>>Question 3)
>>>What is Version of gcc and gtk?
>>>

>>gcc 2.95.4-11woody1
>>libgtk2: 2.2.2-1woody2
>>

>I guessed.
>bug seems to lurk around wxSashLayoutWindow and wxLayoutAlgorithm.
>or, whether to be a specification...
>

>>If you want I can try a build on debian unstable ( it should be
>>libgtk2=2.2.4-1 and gcc 3.3.2-1)

I finally built it on unstable (gtk 2.2.4 and gcc 3.3.2), pgA3 crashes
with a wxassert logged in pgadmin.log...

>Thank you for taking the time to help me in this.

It was a question of minutes for me. I think the only one that should be
thanksed is YOU!
Go on with this patch and feel free to contact me.

Regards,
Raphaël