Re: pam authentication for postgres - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jan Wieck
Subject Re: pam authentication for postgres
Date
List pgsql-general
Jason,

it seems you are unfamiliar with the basic rules of user support. If you
try to filter as much as possible and only post the tiny snippets of
information "you" think are important, the chances that someone else
finds the point you overlooked are close to none.

Please post a comprehensive description of what you're trying to do
together with the configuration files you use.

Jan