Tweak postgresql ODBC driver - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Josué Maldonado
Subject Tweak postgresql ODBC driver
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello list

I use postgresql ODBC driver (Version 7.03.02) to access the database
(7.3.4) running on RH8, the connection string is:
DRIVER={PostgreSQL};DATABASE=dbmund;SERVER=192.168.0.103;PORT=5432;
UID=postgres;PWD=foo;A7=50;A8=8192;USEDECLAREFETCH=1

I would like to know if is there a way to tweak the ODBC driver to get
more speed for querys, I tried to find some docs to know what each ODBC
parameter mean and how could I set them to get a better performance, but
haven't had luck until now. In my scenario, performance slows down over
ODBC.

Thanks in advance,

--
Josué Maldonado.