Re: 4 Clause license? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: 4 Clause license?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
This whole thing is starting to make my head hurt. There has been more
effort spent over this license issue than I would have spent if I hadn't
taken the shortcut of using the FreeBSD code.

I think maybe the simplest thing is for me to prepare a patch that rips
that code out and replaces it with a (slightly simpler - less umask
hacking required, I think) piece of code that I will write.

I won't make the mistake of borrowing code again like this. (I naively
thought using FreeBSD code would be safe, and was careful not to use any
GPL code.)

cheers

andrew