Re: Win32 port - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Shridhar Daithankar
Subject Re: Win32 port
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Jean-Michel POURE wrote:
> OK, now, some of us will complain that Win32 is not needed at a time when the
> Debian Synaptic graphical installer gives access to 13.748 packages. Win32
> sounds like an "old Atari game station". Agreed. On the long-run, everyone
> will leave Win32, even my grand-mother.

Well, jokes and rants aside, win32 port is on high priority.

The whole debate started on advocacy was 'Whether win32 port is killer-enough
feature?' and not 'Whether win32 port is required now?'

Win32 will happen. and we will revisit this debate when there is another release
with win32..:-)
 Shridhar