Re: Latvian translation beta :) - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Andreas Pflug
Subject Re: Latvian translation beta :)
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Lauris Bukšis wrote:

> Hi! :)
>
> Finally I have translated nearly all to latvian language :) So here it
> is ;) There are some untranslated strings but thay are such that have
> no good or hasn't any translation at all :) like "Cast", I have no
> idea how to translate it, so I will leave it as it is :) It's not well
> tested but I hope I will do it soon :) Later I'm going to translate
> help, too (not PostgreSQL but pgAdmin help :) ). So maybe someone
> could tell me about how to do it ;)

Thanks Lauris,
your work is committed to cvs, and pages are update with correct names.
To reflect the correct translation status, please fill in *all*
translations, even if it's identical with the English version. You also
might have mixed languages, as for "Create new cast".

Regards,
Andreas