Latvian translation beta :) - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Lauris Bukšis
Subject Latvian translation beta :)
Date
Re: Latvian translation beta :)  (Jean-Michel POURE <jm@poure.com>)
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi! :)

   Finally I have translated nearly all to latvian language :) So here
it  is ;) There are some untranslated strings but thay are such that
have no good or hasn't any translation at all :) like "Cast", I have no
idea how to translate it, so I will leave it as it is :) It's not well
tested but I hope I will do it soon :) Later I'm going to translate
help, too (not PostgreSQL but pgAdmin help :) ). So maybe someone could
tell me about how to do it ;)

   Ok, that's all for now :)
Lafriks =)
p.s. Already started translation of wxWindows, so everything could be in
latvian even find and print dialogue.
p.s. Is there libpg translation project? :)
p.s. Soooo many projects to translate :))

Attachment