Re: Email signature - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Justin Clift
Subject Re: Email signature
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hi Aleksander,

Yep, there's no professional IT person that I know of that uses HTML
email.  Most consider it *rude* to be sent HTML email, or that the
person sending it was clueless (or made a mistake in their settings
somehow).

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift