Re: psql version mismatch - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: psql version mismatch
Date
List pgsql-general
Simplest solution is to compile --without-readline.
However that is blow a lot of the psql functionality. If you don't use
psql then --without-readline will probably
solve it for you and you can use phpPgAdmin or pgAdmin or pgManage.

Sincerely,

Joshua Drake

+1-503-222-2783 - jd@commandprompt.com - http://www.commandprompt.com
Editor-N-Chief - PostgreSQl.Org - http://www.postgresql.org