Re: PL/Perl returning multiple rows - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: PL/Perl returning multiple rows
Date
List pgsql-general
>Well, aparently Tcl is not up to the task either, nor is plPython.  At
>least I can find no mention on the docs nor the source code.  Can your
>plPHP or plPerl do it?

I know the plPHP can't yet. The plPerl probably can't either. On the list
for 1.2 of both of those is native SPI and multiple rows.

+1-503-222-2783 - jd@commandprompt.com - http://www.commandprompt.com
Editor-N-Chief - PostgreSQl.Org - http://www.postgresql.org