Microsoft access verses postgresql - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Geoffrey
Subject Microsoft access verses postgresql
Date
Re: Microsoft access verses postgresql
Re: Microsoft access verses postgresql
Re: Microsoft access verses postgresql
List pgsql-admin
I've got a client who is following my suggestion that they replace a set
of excel spreadsheets with a database solution.  They are looking at two
proposals, postgresql solution or an Access solution.  The requirements
will include vpn connectivity from one site to another.  It appears they
will be going with the Access solution.  I've got concerns regarding
this based on research I've done that seems to indicate that Access,
when used in a multi-user solution is easily corrupted.  Does anyone
have any knowledge/experience with such issues?

--
Until later, Geoffrey    esoteric@3times25.net