Re: Tsearch2 indexing question.... - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Teodor Sigaev
Subject Re: Tsearch2 indexing question....
Date
List pgsql-general
Easy way:
comment out in wordparser/parser.l:
         token = tsearch2_yytext;
         tokenlen = tsearch2_yyleng;
         return FILEPATH;
}

but lexeme as '/usr/local/bin/perl' will be indexed as usr, local, lib, perl.
Remember, after recompile and install, you should reindex text data.

Complex way: write your own parser.

Teodor Sigaev                                  E-mail: teodor@sigaev.ru