Re: Slow performance with no apparent reason - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Yonatan Goraly
Subject Re: Slow performance with no apparent reason
Date
List pgsql-general
I guess my first message was not accurate, since t1 is a view, that includes t2.

Attached are the real queries with their corresponding plans, the first one takes 10.8 sec to execute, the second one takes 0.6 sec.

To simplify, I expanded the view, so the attached query refers to tables only.

Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:
Please supply EXPLAIN ANALYZE output.