Re: poEdit linked against latest wxGTK2.5 snapshots - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Raphaël Enrici
Subject Re: poEdit linked against latest wxGTK2.5 snapshots
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Dear all,

Jean-Michel POURE wrote:

>Dear friends,
>Raphaël successfully compiled poEdit against the latest wxGTK2.5 snapshot with
>Andreas PFLUG patches.

Not exactly the latest one, but the one before
(wxWindows-pgAdmin3-20031010-4.tar.bz2
<http://snake.pgadmin.org/snapshots/wxwindows/wxWindows-pgAdmin3-20031010-4.tar.bz2>).

Just some precisions for Christian:
I just took your work from unstable sources and did some minor changes.
I also renamed the package and put an unofficial versionning scheme on
it (1.2.3-0.1): this way I hope I won't break your official work.
I also added a Conflits/Replaces condition in the package regarding
poedit so that it is smooth for users to go from one package to another...

>To get it from pgAdmin repository (after sync tommorow):
>deb http://www.pgadmin.org/snapshots/linux/debian unstable pgadmin

sources are available at the same place.

Any comments are welcome.

Best regards,
Raphaël