Re: Recomended FS - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Recomended FS
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello,

   Actually if you were to get off that Promise controller and on to a
3Ware or other "real" hardware RAID... you would probably
see even better performance.

Sincerely,

Joshua Drake

+1-503-222-2783 - jd@commandprompt.com - http://www.commandprompt.com