Re: World Computer Congress [was: Re: first version - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Bruno LEVEQUE
Subject Re: World Computer Congress [was: Re: first version
Date
List pgsql-advocacy

Noèl Köthe wrote:

>Am Fr, den 17.10.2003 schrieb Bruno LEVEQUE um 22:07:
>

>>>Its written in Openoffice. Tomorrow I will send you the latest OOo
>>>version we gave to the printer and which we will distribute on Linux
>>>World Expo and coming european events.
>>>

>>Just an info. Do you know there is the IFIP World Computer Congress
>>(WCC) in Toulouse (FRANCE) the Aug 22-27 2004 ?
>>

>http://www.wcc2004.org/
>

>>Do you think doing something for this ?
>>

>We didn't know this events until you mail it.
>The question is if they offer a Open Source booth for PostgreSQL for
>free. I will ask Peter Eisentraut and Michael Meskes if they want to do
>a talk there but the topics http://www.wcc2004.org/1,3f02,dff7,26064.php
>doesn't look like postgresql fits into it, but I may be wrong.

May be you are true. But ...
May be can I help you. If I well understand the responsable of this
congress, they want to show the "power" of local industry (and I am a
local industry ;-) ). So if you need my help and if I can help you, it
could be nice isn't it ? In other case, I am sorry :-(.

--
Bruno LEVEQUE
System Engineer