World Computer Congress [was: Re: first version of the PostgreSQL flyer] - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Noèl Köthe
Subject World Computer Congress [was: Re: first version of the PostgreSQL flyer]
Date
List pgsql-advocacy

http://www.wcc2004.org/

> Do you think doing something for this ?

We didn't know this events until you mail it.
The question is if they offer a Open Source booth for PostgreSQL for
free. I will ask Peter Eisentraut and Michael Meskes if they want to do
a talk there but the topics http://www.wcc2004.org/1,3f02,dff7,26064.php
doesn't look like postgresql fits into it, but I may be wrong.

--
Noèl Köthe <noel debian.org>
Debian GNU/Linux, www.debian.org

Attachment