Inverse Constraints - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Andrae Muys
Subject Inverse Constraints
Date
List pgadmin-support
I am very new to postgresql and would like to express my appreciation
for the wonderful work you have done with pgadminIII.

One feature I would like to find is the ability to list all the
constraints that refer to a given table or column.

Is this feature present in pgadmin?  If it isn't what would be involved
in adding it, and I would like to propose it as a possible future
enhancement.

In the meantime I am using the following query, any advice refining this
query will be much appreciated.

SELECT
pgc.relname as contTable, pgr.relname as reftable, pct.*
FROM
pg_catalog.pg_constraint pct, pg_catalog.pg_class pgc,
pg_catalog.pg_class pgr
WHERE
pct.contype='f' and pgc.oid = pct.conrelid and pgr.oid = pct.confrelid

Andrae Muys