Re: [PERFORM] OFFTOPIC: PostgreSQL vs MySQL - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: [PERFORM] OFFTOPIC: PostgreSQL vs MySQL
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hello,

  One of the other problems with techdocs is that it is way to top level
heavy. There is a ton of information that is on the front page that
really shouldn't be. IMHO:

There shouldn't be a separate box for JDBC... There should be one that
is a link to an intefaces page. The interfaces page should have
subsequent information about JDBC/Perl/Python/etc...

As much as I personally appreciate the Online Books box, it should be
one link that say Documentation. That link should open
a page that has resources for the books, and other online docs as well
as a link to an articles page.

etc...

Sincerely,

Joshua Drake