Re: Compare rows - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Greg Spiegelberg
Subject Re: Compare rows
Date
List pgsql-performance
Dror,

I gave this some serious thought at first.  I only deal with
int8, numeric(24,12) and varchar(32) columns which I could
reduce to 3 different tables.  Problem was going from 1700-3000
rows to around 300,000-1,000,000 rows per system per day that
is sending data to our database.

BTW, the int8 and numeric(24,12) are for future expansion.
I hate limits.

Greg

--
Greg Spiegelberg