Re: Os x link problem - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Adam H. Pendleton
Subject Re: Os x link problem
Date
List pgadmin-support
Dave Page wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Unfortuntely OS-X is not currently supported by pgAdmin, though we are
>working on this at the moment.
>
>Regards, Dave.

Actually, it works on Mac OS X, I just haven't had a chance to post the
details.  The above errors look like problems with the libjpeg and
libpng libraries inside wxWindows.  I'll double-check, but I don't
remember builing mac-specific libjpg or libpng libraries.  What does the
output from 'configure' of *wxWindows* say.  It should look something
like this:

Configured wxWindows 2.5.1 for `i686-pc-linux-gnu' Which GUI toolkit should wxWindows use?                 GTK Should
wxWindowsbe compiled into single library?       no Should wxWindows be compiled in debug mode?             yes Should
wxWindowsbe linked as a shared library?         no Should wxWindows be compiled in Unicode mode?           yes What
levelof wxWindows compatibility should be enabled?                                      wxWindows 2.2      no
                          wxWindows 2.4      yes Which libraries should wxWindows use?
   jpeg               sys                                      png                sys
  regex              sys                                      tiff               sys
 zlib               sys                                      odbc               no
expat             sys

ahp