Re: Large objects truncated when retrieved - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Xavier Le Vourch
Subject Re: Large objects truncated when retrieved
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Hiroshi Inoue wrote:

> [...]

I'm using the lo type defined in the FAQ at:

http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/psqlodbc/faq/faq.php?faq_id=52

> And what kind of tools are you using ?
> In most cases tools have their own limitations.

I'm using Borland C++ 6 but the problem seems to be coming from the
driver as when I enabled logging, I get messages like:

conn=67191248, query='COMMIT'
The 2th item was truncated
The buffer size = 32769 and the value is '1040924'

even when I modified Max LongVarChar in the data source.

If the image size is less than 32769, it works but anything larger than
that will be truncated on the retrieval only.

Best regards,
Xavier

--
Xavier Le Vourch