Re: Mac Port - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Adam H. Pendleton
Subject Re: Mac Port
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Jean-Michel POURE wrote:

>Nice Macintosh. Is this a new platform? How wide is your screen? Sorry for the
>late reply because of the jet lag :)

It's a PowerBook G4 15" running Mac OS X 10.2.6.

>The language list is displayed in UTF-8 because our translations are stored in
>Unicode. wxMac does not support Unicode and hence fails to display some
>languages.
>
>If you compile pgAdmin3 without Unicode, you should be able to view pgAdmin3
>English interface. Most European languages should display (with accent
>problems). Because Unicode is based on ASCII characters, it should not break
>pgAdmin logic. Could Andreas confirm?

The problem isn't the language display, per se, but rather that I can't
click on the dialog, there is no dock icon, etc.  It's because I forgot
to link against the Mac resource files.  I will work on it some more
tonight.

ahp