Re: Wednesday beta postponed till Thursday - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Wednesday beta postponed till Thursday
Date
List pgsql-hackers
>Apparently Marc doesn't think FreeBSD 5 is stable enough to use yet.
>
>(Having lit the touchpaper, I shall now retire to a safe distance ;-))

Well now I have to get into this ;). I would like to offer some lighter
fluid
and state that this wouldn't have been a problem if we were using
RH-9 with Ext3 (or XFS).

Joshua Drake

>            regards, tom lane

>      subscribe-nomail command to majordomo@postgresql.org so that your

Command Prompt, Inc., home of Mammoth PostgreSQL - S/ODBC - S/JDBC
Postgresql support, programming, shared hosting and dedicated hosting.
+1-503-222-2783 - jd@commandprompt.com - http://www.commandprompt.com
PostgreSQL.Org - Editor-N-Chief - http://www.postgresql.org