Re: problem with setting boolean value on AbstractJdbc1Statement - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Barry Lind
Subject Re: problem with setting boolean value on AbstractJdbc1Statement
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Stuart,

There isn't a lot of information to go on here.  Without knowing what
the values are that are being passed to the driver, it is difficult to
know what the problem might be.  A simple test case would be necessary
for me to look into this further.

When you say you are running the latest driver, what do you mean by
'latest'?  (latest = latest 7.3 build, or latest 7.4 build, or latest
cvs pull?)

thanks,
--Barry