Re: pgsql in Portugal - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Robert Bernier
Subject Re: pgsql in Portugal
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
I'm the new guy on the block for doing case studies. Right now I have a list half a dozen companies to do case studies on. I would suggest that Luis give me business links to his company and some contact names then we can start scheduling things from there.

Robert Bernier