Re: Scalability (both vertical and horizontal)? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dennis Gearon
Subject Re: Scalability (both vertical and horizontal)?
Date
List pgsql-general
Boy, after doing some reading on the net, VAX was WAY ahead of it's
time, like someone else has said. No wonder they did so well back then.

It'd be nice to get that kind of stuff going on newer products using
fibre channel or that other new, fiber interface.

OpenVAX, ...... does that mean the source code is open?