Re: Connection refused. HELP ME!!!! - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Luca Moscatelli
Subject Re: Connection refused. HELP ME!!!!
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Hi,
    Try this, modify pg_hba.conf in this way:
    host all all 127.0.0.1 255.255.255.255 trust
    local all all <empty> <empty> trust

These are in my pg_bha.conf file and it works. I've founded them in the
pg_hba.conf.sample file in the same directory.
Bye, Luca