Re: pgAdmin3 port to MacOsX - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Andreas Pflug
Subject Re: pgAdmin3 port to MacOsX
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Adam H.Pendleton wrote:

> Hmmm.  Well, I don't have the Metrowerks compiler, but I could
> probably get my hands on it if I needed to.  I am not using Mac OS X
> 10.3, but I probably could if I needed to (though I don't know how
> this would help us).
>
> What is needed to get wxMac to support Apple's Unicode on 10.2?  Is
> there anything I can do to help?  I've got the time, but I don't know
> the particulars about what would need to be done.

I just checked what happens with our UTF-8 translations, and found that
a non-unicode pgAdmin will work with latin charset languages, so we have
many European languages.
We could go for 10.2 non-unicode, and hoping for true Unicode with 10.3
in the near future.

Currently, the reading of unicode files is broken for non-unicode
builds, this needs fixed.
Regards,
Andreas