Re: pgAdmin3 port to MacOsX - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: pgAdmin3 port to MacOsX
Date
Re: pgAdmin3 port to MacOsX  ("Stefan Csomor" <csomor@advancedconcepts.ch>)
List pgadmin-hackers

Hmm, tricky one. To be honest I thin we need to try and target 10.2 as
that's what most ppl will have, possibly for some time if Apple make it
a chargable upgrade. Whats the cost implications of getting the
Metrowerks tools? (Not that we have any sort of budget for the project!)

Regards, Dave