Re: How to create schema-specific users? - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Michał Małecki
Subject Re: How to create schema-specific users?
Date
List pgsql-admin
Dnia 03-09-09 16:22, Użytkownik Tom Gordon napisał:
> I'm missing something.  How do I create a user that is just for a
> specific schema, and not a global user?  I see in the docs how to create
> schemas and users, but not a schema-specific user.
Users, as well as roles aka groups are non-schema objects (they can own
other objects and mat be granted rights to other objects). What
particular functionality would you like to achieve using a user being
part of some other user's schema (except the ability to have multiple
separate namespaces for usernames)?

--
  _______
|  |||||| Michal Malecki, system analyst