Re: Fwd: RE: PostgreSQL track for PHP Con West - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Justin Clift
Subject Re: Fwd: RE: PostgreSQL track for PHP Con West
Date
Re: Fwd: RE: PostgreSQL track for PHP Con West  (Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com>)
List pgsql-www
Hi Josh,

Personally I have no problem with the web button bit, but I'm concerned
about them posting to the pgsql-announce mailing list.

Most people who signed onto that list did so with the expectation that
it would not have um... non-PostgreSQL related stuff going through it.
To then allow non-PostgreSQL stuff to go through it in this way feels
like it would be a kind of "breech of trust".

Know what I mean?

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift