Re: Fwd: RE: PostgreSQL track for PHP Con West - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Fwd: RE: PostgreSQL track for PHP Con West
Date
List pgsql-www
Justin,

> Most people who signed onto that list did so with the expectation that
> it would not have um... non-PostgreSQL related stuff going through it.
> To then allow non-PostgreSQL stuff to go through it in this way feels
> like it would be a kind of "breech of trust".

But this is PostgreSQL related ... there will be two PostgreSQL segments at
the convention.   And I'll bet that about 1/3 of our users have some
involvement with PHP ....

Certainly it's as relevant as EMS HiTech's monthly version announcements ...

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions