Re: Status update - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: Status update
Date
Re: Status update  ("Andreas Grabmüller" <webmaster@letzplay.de>)
List pgsql-www
On Mon, 2003-09-08 at 15:20, Andreas Grabmüller wrote:
> ----- Original-Nachricht -----
> Von: "Dave Page" <dpage@vale-housing.co.uk>
> An: <webmaster@letzplay.de>, <pgsql-www@postgresql.org>
> Datum: Monday, September 08, 2003 09:15 PM

Unfortunately I am slammed right now too, but I'd much rather see an
implementation that no longers uses fixed widths than separates our css
files into different langs... I had somewhat stopped waiting for your
lang changes to get committed before working further on it... Andreas,
if I show you what I was working on do you have an interest in
implementing it?

Robert Treat