Re: About pgAdmin III - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Andreas Pflug
Subject Re: About pgAdmin III
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Γιάννης Παΐλας wrote:

>I don't agree,
>
>there is a problem fitting greek translations in the
>dialogs. The same occurs with some other languages
>too.

Translations not fitting can't be an argument for sizable dialogs, we
already had this discussion. There are fonts out there that are
corrupted (if we tried to have Arabian on such a system, the table
dialog would be about 1500 pixel in height!!!), and these have to be
corrected. We see fonting problems even with english if fonts don't fit.
We don't like accidential display, instead pgAdmin3 should look as
designed on *all* systems.

If your font doesn't fit, tell us about your system (and upload your
translation even if incomplete so we can see the problem), to give us
the opportunity to find the reason.

Regards,
Andreas