Re: preparedStatement.getParameterMetaData() isn't implemented - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Barry Lind
Subject Re: preparedStatement.getParameterMetaData() isn't implemented
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Floyd,

There is no schedule for this.  As an open source project, items like
this get done when people volunteer their time and contribute
improvements.  We would welcome your contributions to the project.

thanks,
--Barry