Re: Help - lo_close: invalid large obj descriptor - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Barry Lind
Subject Re: Help - lo_close: invalid large obj descriptor
Date
List pgsql-jdbc

Toby Doig wrote:
>>On Wed, Aug 27, 2003 at 12:36:24PM -0700, Barry Lind wrote:
>>
>>>Toby,
>>>
>>>You need to have autocommit turned off in order to use large objects.
>>>If I add a call to setAutocommit(false) for the connection everything
>>>works fine.
>

> yes, i know. and the autocommit was indeed set to false.

> see? i did set it.

I don't think this method currently does anything.

> and i verified it here.

Yes you verified that AutoCommit was on.  At least when I run your test
program the above println prints 'true', which means autocommit is on
and thus the problem.

thanks,
--Barry