Re: Using callable statements - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Barry Lind
Subject Re: Using callable statements
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Juan,

Check out the current development (7.4) version of the docs.  (you can
find a link to them from developer.postgresql.org.  There is an example
in the jdbc documentation here on how to get a ResultSet back from a
function.  Note that this only works on the current development version
of the driver (i.e. download the 7.4 driver from jdbc.postgresql.org).

thanks,
--Barry