Re: Collation rules and multi-lingual databases - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dennis Gearon
Subject Re: Collation rules and multi-lingual databases
Date
List pgsql-general
I was thinking of INGNORING locale, since it is basically fixed for a DB
for long periods of time.

If a table/column HAD it's own locale, that could be used,
but I was more interested in a function taht would allow the explicit
declaration of the encoding(s) to look for.

BTW, what is l10n